- Space Physics Laboratory (SPL) of Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC), December 1998: An Aerosol Model for Natural and Anthropogenic Aerosols over Tropical Indian Ocean derived from INDOEX data
- Space Physics Laboratory (SPL) of Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) on 25th March 1999: Aerosol Radiative Forcing over the Tropical Indian Ocean
- Centre for Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore on December 20, 1999: Observational Determination of Aerosol Solar Radiative Forcing in the Tropics
- SERC school on Mathematical Modeling of Air Pollution, at UGC-DST Centre at Bangalore University on June11, 2001. (1) Atmospheric Aerosols and (2) Indian Ocean Experiment
- 68th Annual Meeting of Indian Academy of Sciences, at Panjab Univeristy, Chandigarh, Novmeber, 2002: Enhanced Aerosol Loading over Arabian Sea during Pre-monsoon Season: Natural or Anthropogenic?
- Department of Atmospheric Sciences, Cochin University of Science and Technology, 13th December 2001: Aerosols and Climate
- Department of Atmospheric Sciences, Cochin University of Science and Technology, December 2002: Aerosols as Cloud Condensation Nuclei.
- Department of Physics, Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur, on 6th February 2003: Recent Advances in Aerosol Science in India.
- National MST Radar Facility, Gadanki, Tirupati, Winter School, 2002: Natural and Anthropogenic Aerosols over India.
- SERC School on Mathematical Modelling of Air Pollution, at UGC-DST Centre at Bangalore University on 02nd and 3rd December 2003: Atmospheric Aerosols and Climate.
- PES College of Engineering, Mandya, 28th January 2004: Aerosols over Indian Region.
- Fourth Winter School on Indian MST Radar, 24 January 2004: Measurement of Aerosols.
- Workshop on Tropical Atmospheric Chemistry and Aerosols, Physical Research Laboratory, Ahmedabad, 25-26 March 2004: Spatial Heterogeneity and Temporal Variations of Aerosols over Arabian Sea.
- UGC-Academic Staff College, University of Kerala, Kariavattom Campus, Thiruvananthapuram,14th February 2005: Remote sensing of aerosols using LIDAR.
- ACTE-QIP STTP: GIS and RS applications in Environmental Management, Center for Contemporary Studies Seminar Hall Complex 'Remote sensing of Atmospheric Aerosols' on 14th August 2005: Remote sensing of the atmosphere using lasers.
- College of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram, 24th April, 2007: Application of lasers in atmospheric remote sensing.
- Bangalore University, 15 January 2007: Air Pollution and its impact on environment.
- NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, 02 April 2008, "Climate implications of elevated aerosols layers over India".
- University of Alabama, Huntsville, USA (10th April 2008), "Excess absorption by aerosols over India".
- Argonne National Laboratory, USA (17th April 2008), "Results from ICARB Field Campaign".
- Physical Research Laboratory, 12 August 2008: Exploring the Impact of Aerosols on Regional Climate: Elevated warming or Surface Cooling?
- Laboratoire Image et Ville, Strasbourg, France (02 September 2008), "Observations relavant to air quality studies at Bangalore, India".
- Max Plank Institute of Chemistry, 04 September 2008: "Excess absorption by elevated aerosol layers over India: Climate implications".
- Argonne National Laboratory, USA (Jan 2010), "Field Campaigns in India".
Convened/Chaired National or International Conferences (India and Abroad)
- Co-convener, National Space Science Symposium (NSSS), February 17-20, 2004, Kottayam, Kerala.
- Co-convener, Asia Oceania Geosciences Society (AOGS) conference, 20-24 June, 2005, Singapore.
- Member, Technical Programs Committee, Asian Aerosol Conference (AAC) 2005, 13-16 December 2005, Mumbai, India.
- Session Chairman, Post campaign meeting of national ICARB field experiment, Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre, Trivandrum, 10 October 2006.
- Member, Program Committee, Remote Sensing of the Atmosphere and Clouds, SPIE International symposium at Goa, 13-17 November, 2006.
- Course Director, International workshop on "MODIS Geophysical products & their applications", 12-15 may 2008, IIRS Dehradun.
- Member, Technical Programs Committee, Indian Aerosol Science & Technology Association (IASTA) meeting, March 2010, Kolkatta, India.
- onvener, Asia Oceania Geosciences Society (AOGS) conference, July, 2010, Hyderabad, India (scheduled).